Monday, May 7, 2012

MotoMonday Tonight... cool flyer right?!

I did this flyer myself. cool huh...

the caption says "Thats Mr Poppa Wheelie". I always do the bubble first, then do the words, I think its probably way harder that way. I mean im not gonna change my system now, ive been drawing stick figures for probably 27 years. Im 31 now so 31-27=4. You start drawing around 4 right?
Fuck i dont know, my kid is four months old and she cant draw shit, but i bet all my Starwars toys that she can out fart noise anyone of you... Except my Boba Fett, no matter how sure i am i never bet the Fett Man.

See you there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brought the family out for pizza last night, so no moto for me this time, but I did get some decent photos. Check them out here: http://hooniverse.com/2012/05/08/two-wheel-tuesday-moto-monday-which-happened-yesterday-of-course/

See you all next month!